We continue to pray for God’s mercy and guidance in this time of trouble. Our prayers go out to all those dealing with the Covid-19 pandemic from the Federal government, state and local governments, first responders, and all of the medical personnel involved.
– The Board of Elders and the Pastor have decided to extend the current three services schedule until the Sixth of September given the current rise of the Covid-19 cases in Greene County. We are also planning an outdoor social for all congregation and guests around the end of July; the exact date and details are still in planning. A Bible study schedule is being planned too.
– We continue to have three services – 8 am, 9:30 am and 11 am. Each of these services will be about one hour long with communion. Signup for these services will be online; check with the church office or sign up on “SignUp Genius” at www.signupgenius.com/go/508084faeae2caafb6-worship. Masks for members are encouraged but not required.
– Our school is in the process of planning for the opening of school in August.
– For all members, if you have an elevated temperature or just do not feel well PLEASE STAY HOME. Services will continue to be presented on-line on YouTube.
– Offerings can be made by mail, placed in the offering plate in the church narthex, or through your financial institution.
– Private confession and absolution are available by contacting the Pastor.
If you have any questions please call your elder or the church office.
These changes have been made to reduce as much as possible the spread of the virus while still providing for the spiritual life of all our beloved members. We will notify all members of our congregation through the One-Call system, posting on this website or on the live-streaming service of YouTube of any further changes.
God bless you. May His Grace and Mercy be with you and all who are affected by this emergency situation.